– Sydney NSW
– Business Services & Corporate Advisory (Accounting)
– Full time
– Remuneration based on your experience
We understand that it’s more than just a job, we want to build a career with you and support you.
About the Job:
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Business Advisory Accountant who can effectively communicate with our Asian clientele, you will be based in our City office. You will have the opportunity to work within a talented and supportive team, including working directly with Associate Director and Partner, with opportunities to advance in your career.
- Competitive salary to match your knowledge
- Work/life balance
- High level of client interaction
- Connection to a Global network, with local benefits
- Strong focus on training and development
- Stability in a long-established and reputable firm
- Progressive firm with excellent culture
- Supportive working environment
- Industry membership sponsorship
- Generous study support
- Significant opportunity for career growth and career progression
- Extra Day leave at Christmas
About the Role:
The role supports your development to assist the team with providing tax compliance and business advisory services to a variety of clients ranging from small to large businesses. We have many clients with Asian backgrounds so speaking Chinese is beneficial.
- Work on assignments for clients including accounts preparation, annual returns, BAS preparation, trusts/companies
- Provide taxation services including researching and concluding tax issues, verifying financial results and analyse income and expenditure, prepare & check tax returns and gather and manage FBT system (information gathering, completion and calculation procedures)
- Prepare and review individual, company, trust, partnership tax returns and financial statements
- Maintain and produce financial reports using Xero
- Working with Associate Director and Partner on Business Advisory matters
- Working with overseas junior members of the team to ensure accurate and timely completion of work.
- Contribute positively to the culture of BYRONS and work with others to achieve team goals
Having commenced your career within a professional services accounting firm in the last 2-3 years, you want to be involved with clients and can support staff development.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience with a professional services accounting firm;
- Undertaking accounting / business services assignments for clients, including Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and activity statements for companies, trusts partnerships and individual
- Srong technical abilibities within Xero
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A qualified CA/ CPA or working towards being qualified
- Detail orientated and professional
- Be willing to learn new skills and advance your career.
BYRONS is one of the largest independently run accounting firms in NSW. We are trusted advisors who deliver results while caring about our client’s situation and outcome. We combine local knowledge as BYRONS with global connection and resources as members of PrimeGlobal. We care about you and will support building your knowledge and career with you.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience.
Please read requirements carefully this role is for a professional accountant not a commercial role.
To apply, we value you sending your resume and covering letter via email: [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply.