– Sydney NSW
– Insolvency & Corporate Recovery (Accounting)
– Full time
– Will pay for experience
About the Job:
BYRONS’ arm of Insolvency & Restructuring is continuing to grow, and we are looking for a driven Intermediate/Senior Accountant or a Supervisor to join and climb the ranks in our Team.
There is no shortage of matters, working across a broad range of Corporate Insolvency matters including receiverships, administrations, deeds of company arrangement, restructuring and various types of liquidations. At the same time, we continue to win matters including high-profile matters.
Work directly with the Senior Manager and Appointees with a high degree of autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility.
- CA/ARITA study support
- Competitive salary to match your knowledge
- Regular and ongoing training/support
- Internal mentor network to assist with your professional development
- Work/life balance
- High level of client interaction
- Stability in a long-established and reputable firm
- Progressive firm with excellent culture
- Supportive working environment
- Hybrid Working (after probation)
- Extra Day leave at Christmas
- Casual Fridays
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of insolvency administration under supervision of the Appointee
- Support senior team members in leading and delivering on engagements, you are developing knowledge in providing recovery advice, report writing and handling client requests.
- Reporting to creditors, banks and statutory authorities
- Conducting financial investigations and identifying reasons for insolvency
- Assisting in the control of trade-ons
- Liaising with directors and creditors and other stakeholders both verbally and in writing
As the candidate, you need to have strong technical abilities, an eye for detail and ability to research and analyse client issues. You have excellent communication and report writing skills and are eager to learn from experienced mentors. You are tertiary qualified in accounting, commerce or business and working towards membership of CAANZ or CPA.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience.
BYRONS is one of the largest independent accounting firms in NSW. We are trusted advisors who deliver results while caring about our client’s situation and outcome. We combine local knowledge as BYRONS with global connection and resources as members of PrimeGlobal. We care about you and will support your career development.
To apply, we value you sending your resume and covering letter via email: [email protected].
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply.